KSNM Education Program
Pre-Congress Site Visiting Program
For the development of Neurogastroenterology and Motility in Asia, the Korea Society of Nuerogastroenterolgy and Motility is preparing an Education Program during the ANMA 2019. Participants will experience current best-practices and pick up Neurogastroenterology/Motility related skills of
Korea’s major centers for 1 week. It will be a chance to learn and get up to date on the A to Z of Neurogastroenterology and Motility in Korea.
- -Major Center Site Visits: April 1 (Mon.) - 4 (Thu.)
- -KSNM EP Session: April 5 (Fri.)
- -ANMA 2019: April 5 (Fri.) - 7 (Sun.)
Approx. 50 (First-come, first-served basis)
- 1.Gastroenterology physicians under the age of 45 who are interested in neurogastroenterology and motility.
- *KSNM EP Session Presentation: Applicants able to present the status of functional diseases in their country for at least 15 minutes.
(Not essential. Presenters will be decided by the Committee)
- *The final decision will be made by the Committee.
- 1.Travel Grant USD 1,500 (Covers airfare, accommodations, and travel expenses, etc.)
- *Grants will be paid on-site.
- 2.Discounted Registration Fee of 30 USD
- 3.Additional Grants
- -Presentation on the "Current status of neurogastroenterology and motility in Asian countries." in EP Session: USD 300
- -Travel Award: USD 300
- -(Presenters and award winners will be decided by the Committee)
How to Participate
Download Application Form
Send your Application Form and CV
Review by ANMA 2019 committee
Notification by email
- *Application Deadline: Mar. 7, 2019
- -The ANMA 2019 Committee will match you to the institutes.
- -If you have any question about the KSNM Education Program, please send an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).