The KSNM will offer the Young Scientist Travel Award to presenters and especially participants from developing countries to attend. This award celebrates the most inspiring and effective abstracts. The best 10 will win prize money of $300 (\300,000) and will be oral presenters in ANMA sessions. The organizing committee will select candidates from the abstract submissions and the secretariat will contact awardees individually.
Applicants selected for the Travel Award will have a grant of US$300.
- -Be under the age of 45 as of April 5, 2019
- -Abstracts must be presented by awardees at ANMA 2019
How to Apply
Submit your abstract
Upload the brief Curriculum Vitae
Review by organizing committee
Notification by email
- 1.Please upland your CV by Feb. 2019.
- 2.The KSNM will conduct the reviewing process and notify the awardees by email.
- 3.Awardees will be requested their signatures on-site
Travel Grant Regulations
- 1.Candidates will be informed before the congress.
- 2.Awardees are required to visit the registration desk after their presentation.
- 3.A valid form of ID, such as a passport or driver license, must be presented upon claiming the grant at the congress.
- 4.Only one travel award will be awarded per applicant, even if more than one abstract is submitted.
- 5.The travel award will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract.
* For questions regarding travel support, please contact (email@example.com).