All participants are required to register through the ANMA 2019 online registration system and advised to register in advance (by Feb. 28, 2018) to receive the pre-registration discount. Please read carefully the registration guidelines below.
- -Deadline for pre-registration: Feb. 28, 2019 Mar. 27, 2019
- -On-site registration from: Mar. 1, 2019
1. Online Registration
Click the Online Registration button
Sign up or log into the registration system
Fill out participant info
Choose the registration fee category and social events
Choose the payment method and make payment
Check your email for payment confirmation
- -If you do not receive a payment confirmation letter via email, please contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- -The on-line registration page is optimized for Internet Explorer.
2. Offline Registration
If you have any problems with on-line registration, please download a printable version of the registration form here and send it to the Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (+82-2-566-6087).
(Until Feb. 28, 2019)
(From Mar. 1, 2019)
|Resident, Postdoctoral Fellow,
PhD Student, Trainee
|Nurse, Motility Technician
|*Participant of KSNM Educational Program
|| Only pre-registration available
- ※Only those participants approved by the Secretariat in advance can register for USD 30.
KSNM Education Program attendees may not register on-site.
- ※Students are requested to submit proof of enrollment or student ID/certificate to verify their status to the Secretariat by e-mail or fax.
- ※An Accompanying Person is either a spouse/family partner and/or a son/daughter under 21 years of age. Please note that business partners do not qualify and are not allowed to register as an Accompanying Person.
1. Online Credit Card Payment
- -Payment by credit card is possible only through the on-line registration system.
- -The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, and JCB.
- -All credit card service charges are to be paid by registrants.
- -The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
2. Wire Transfer
- -Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
- -A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- -Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- Account Number: 650-007191-319
- Bank Name: KEB HANA BANK
- Bank Address: 35 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Swift Code: KOEXKRSE
- Account Holder: The Korean Society of Neurogastorenterology and Motility
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- -Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
- -Written requests for cancellation should be sent by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (+82-2-566-6087).
- -The congress will refund registration fees to prepaid participants who cancel their registration in the amount of the refund based on the date of cancellation.
- -Refunds will be made by bank transfer after the end of ANMA 2019.
||Portion to be Refunded
|By Mar. 27, 2019
|After Mar. 28, 2019
- ※All bank charges are the responsibility of registrants.